~ Capture the Moments 2014 ~
Here you can see a really tiny little preview and sneakpeak of (almost) every photoshooting I did in 2014 ♥
I'm amazed though of my busy, busy studies, I still got the opportunity to go to events, meet old and new people and have plenty memorable moments together.
Since 2007 I enjoy doing photoshootings, which I can use to express myself creatively and to get to know many new people.
Thanks so much everyone for being part of this journey!! =^.^=
VISIT ALL THOSE GREAT PHOTOGRAPHERS!! =^o^=
FotoEdmundo
Anh Binh Photography
Mdk-photography
B1NH Photography
Klang des Lichts
Meermiau
AB Photography
theDevil-photography
Kaography
Kai Jackson Fotografie
VH-Visions
Laura Kossing Photography
The biggest THANKS goes to my little sister Kiyuu for being my best personal photographer ♥
~✩~✩~✩~
We promised to have a shooting some day and after half a year we finally made it! Because I'm wearing costumes too often, it was time for an everyday fashion outfit again ^.~
~ February 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
Lunar New Year ~ Year of the Horse
First photoshooting of the year (and with my sister)! ♥
On
that day we celebrated my birthday (afterwards) and the Asian New Year
(which is always some weeks later than the "regular" 1st January). It
has so many traditions: red & gold colours, beginning of spring,
flowers & blossoms, lucky charms, fortune cookies, red money bags
and more ^.^
~ February 2014 ~ Duc-Ha ~
This photo was taken 1 month after I cut my hair (that short). Finally I had some time to meet my Nii-san "Duc-Ha" again (He's a host of the Sweet Spice Host Club). While having fun walking around and eating candies we also took some pictures in the park. Actually, it was quite cold for a February day, but while jumping around and doing silly posings, it was bearable ^-^ Here's a more "serious" result *haha*
This photo was taken 1 month after I cut my hair (that short). Finally I had some time to meet my Nii-san "Duc-Ha" again (He's a host of the Sweet Spice Host Club). While having fun walking around and eating candies we also took some pictures in the park. Actually, it was quite cold for a February day, but while jumping around and doing silly posings, it was bearable ^-^ Here's a more "serious" result *haha*
~ February 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
My
sister and I were so absolutely OBSESSED with the Naruto spin-off "Rock
Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden"!! Gosh, we couldn't stop laughing in
every episode! Recommend you a lot!
Anyway, I love the character
"TenTen", because she's such a tough and strong girl. In one episode she
was dressed in Akatsuki coat, which inspired me to do this cosplay.
But it was so freakin' icy cold, so we only took some little shots T^T
~ April 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
Every 1st
April we take photos with a blooming tree. This goes on (unknowingly!)
for over 3 years and it's like a tradition now xD
Finally I had the possibility to wear my new yukata *^*Also the tree infront of my house were in full bloom ♥
~ April 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
Do you see it? My hair was growing *haha*
I needed some "normal" photos of me (without thousand accessories and bright costumes xD). So we tried something ordinary ~
~ April 2014 ~ Laura Kossing Photography ~
It was time for the Lucky Chocolate Maid Café - Spring Event!
Lovely photographer (and cosplayer) Laura helped us with taking some promotion photos in the Sphere Bay store. They serve yummy bubble teas, delicious matcha food, cookies and more!
~ April 2014 ~ VH-Visions ~
Can't get enough of the beautiful spring? ^.~
More Lucky Chocolate Maid
power for you!! The weather was super sunny and bright (though it looks
darker in my photo here xD). I love the butterfly on my head and the
swirling~ swirling~ wind wheel ♥ Because I have to leave early that was the only shot (unfortunately).
~ May 2014 ~ Jenny ~
Our friend Kami Zero
is just a creative mind!! We always love his motto parties with great
decoration, costumes and games. He puts a lot efforts in it and we love
you for it! *^*
So his birthday party theme was "Shadow Hunters"
(Maybe you know the book?^^). We all were dressed in black and got super
cool runes!
Afterwards in the party club it was sooo funny, how every guest looked at us and got shocked? (Mistaken for "Illuminati" Wtf xD)
~ May 2014 ~ Kai Jackson Fotografie ~
Role Play Convention ~ We had a little Lucky Chocolate Maid job there ^.^
Theme
conventions are so fun: Many people in costumes and so many activities
to attend (I really enjoyed the Middle Ages dancing with a maid friend
of mine ^^). And there were zombies everywhere!! OoO
Would you rather be a human or a zombie in a Zombie apocalypse?
~ May 2014 ~ Kaography ~
Japan Day ~ This year I attended as a Lucky Chocolate Maid,
because we performed the Maid dance "Happy Happy Morning" on the biiig
main stage! (Gosh, I was super nervous to dance infront of such a giant
audience >//<") But everyone cheered for us, so it was really fun!
♥
The "Japan Day" is an open-air event for all Japanese culture
fans, with many things to see and to enjoy. And the day always ends with
the biggest firework of Germany ^.^
~ May 2014 ~ Tonic Dominik ~
This year's DoKomi motto was "School Life"!
So our Lucky Chocolate Maids transformed into super cute school girls for you ~ ^-^ We really had fun to be young and bubbly kids and jumping crazily around xD
~ May 2014 ~ B1NH Photography ~
Here's a little shot of me with my "ordinary" clothes which I wore,
before I turned into the school girl. Such a difference, ne? (I looked more mature here XD) It's
always fun to see a Before-After picture ^^
~ May 2014 ~ B1NH Photography ~
Time for the biiig ALL-Maids photoshooting!! ♥ We were a bunch of colourful maids, which you already can see from faaar away xD
Here you can read and see even more fabulous photos of our maid group:
~ June 2014 ~ theDevil-photography ~
Time for DoKomi, the convention where our Lucky Chocolate Maid Café was established. We also celebrated the 5th Anniversary of the Maid Café!! ♥
Soo
many photos and videos were taken there ^-^ But here you can see a
little shot in the nearby park and Japanese garden, before I hurried to
work again ~
~ June 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
Finally I had the oppurtunity to wear my FIRST and own Lolita dress ♥ It's so beautiful and lovely, ne? =^.^=
We
explored the entire city and found many great places (for photoshoots
*hehe*). Unfortunately the botanic garden with RED ROSES was closed on
that day T__T
Anyway, I really felt like a princess with that dress and walking through a historical city *^*
~ June 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
A
spontaneous shoot as "Black Swan" on my bed *hahaha*. Yeahh~ who needs a
photo studio, if you have white walls and white blankets xD Also the
sunlight in my room was so bright, so the photos were overexposed
sometimes. But I still like them really much ♥
~ Juli 2014 ~ AB Photography ~
Japan Expo in Paris ~ My first convention abroad and also such a biiig convetion! It was really overwhelming! *Q*
I didn't know, but there weren't many maids and no maid café! (Maybe bringing our Maid Café there someday? *haha*)
I didn't know, but there weren't many maids and no maid café! (Maybe bringing our Maid Café there someday? *haha*)
It was the first time I could enjoy a con without working! The Cosplay shows were awesome to watch! ♥
~ Juli 2014 ~ Meermiau ~
AnimagiC ~ Blue Ribbon Maid ♥
Well,
I'm a full-blood maid, that's why I really wear maid dresses very often. So here I am with a blue maid dress and blue
roses. Actually I'm really addicted to blue things *^* It also reminds me a little bit of an Alice maid ~
~ August 2014 ~ Klang des Lichts ~
AnimagiC ~ Red Ribbon Maid
I needed something comfy (because I had to change clothes from time to time), so I had an emergency outfit prepared ^^
While I checked myself secretly in a
mirror, the photographer asked me for a picture with it first xD
~ August 2014 ~ Lorina Liddell ~
AnimagiC
~ Here I had the honour to wear one of the Lolita dresses of the label
"Lorina Liddell" and walked for their Lolita fashion show. Everyone looked so incredible fantastic in the dresses!
The "newspaper" print is so unique and special! I really wanted to buy it *^*
The "newspaper" print is so unique and special! I really wanted to buy it *^*
~ August 2014 ~ Kalix ~
AnimagiC ~ Spontaneously I decided to go to the last day of the convention, too. And here I went with my yellow ribbons and neko-style =^w^=
~ August 2014 ~ B1NH Photography ~
We promised to have a shooting some day and after half a year we finally made it! Because I'm wearing costumes too often, it was time for an everyday fashion outfit again ^.~
~ August 2014 ~ Hogwart's Staff ~
My first trip to
England & London with my friend Cari =^-^= We explored the entire
city! And of course you aren't allowed to miss the Harry Potter
treasures. That was sooo fun to pose for the photos, because the staff
were so enthusiastic and fiery spirited! xD
Here's the battle between a Ravenclaw & Slytherin witch!
Here's the battle between a Ravenclaw & Slytherin witch!
~ September 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
A little family trip to The Netherlands with my family ^-^ The country has many beautiful landscapes and shoes shoes SHOES everywhere! xD But the shoe size was for titans, right?
~ September 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
The
Japanese garden festival ~ I started to play the Koto for
about 5-6 times and I already was allowed to play in a performance! All players were
dressed beautifully in kimono. It was also the first time I wear a REAL
kimono ♥ I really enjoyed the day with everyone ^.^
~ September 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
When I'm not wearing maid dresses, then I'm wearing yukata & kimono. I really love tradional clothes! ♥
~ October 2014 ~ Kiyuu (Chou & Clover) ~
It's
autumn and no autumn photos yet? Gonna change that xD Near our house is a cute little park, but the leaves weren't red and yellow yet.
On photos I prefer to have curls, but that time I went for straight hair and Snow White mixed Evil Queen look *hehe* Want an apple?
On photos I prefer to have curls, but that time I went for straight hair and Snow White mixed Evil Queen look *hehe* Want an apple?
~ October 2014 ~ Aika ~
On that sunny day we had a
little Maid-meet-up in the park. Of course we took the oppurtunity to
take some photos ^.^ Everything was neko-inspired (but it was too hot to put on my cat hat, too).
Here you can see more photos: Autumn Kitty
Here you can see more photos: Autumn Kitty
~ October 2014 ~ Mdk-photography ~
For
a promotion task I was dressed as a "Geisha" to take photos with the party guests of Asian Affairs ^^ While waiting we also took many many photos backstage xD
~ October 2014 ~ Anh Binh Photography ~
Every
Halloween it's time to have a photoshooting with Anh Binh for our Lucky Chocolate Maid Café ♠
Here you can enjoy even more scary-cute costumes: Harlequin in Wonderland
Here you can enjoy even more scary-cute costumes: Harlequin in Wonderland
~ November 2014 ~ Junmei ~
Lucky Chocolate Maid Advent calendar! ♥
Here I am as the Santa Maid and help Santa Claus to bring the presents to you ~ but were you a good kid this year, too? ^.~
Here I am as the Santa Maid and help Santa Claus to bring the presents to you ~ but were you a good kid this year, too? ^.~
~ November 2014 ~ FotoEdmundo ~
First
shooting with photographer Edmund in his studio, where he has so many useful and great equipments (for me to use for decoration *hehe*)!
I am a little time traveller and enjoy exploring the world ^.^
I am a little time traveller and enjoy exploring the world ^.^
~ November 2014 ~ FotoEdmundo ~
I love black and laces! ♥ The photos were more elegant and lovely ~
~ November 2014 ~ FotoEdmundo ~
A little variation of my black outfit to even more laces xD
I really enjoyed the photoshooting with the photographer and he also was so impressed and happy with my attitude! Looking forward to even more photoshoots together ^o^
I really enjoyed the photoshooting with the photographer and he also was so impressed and happy with my attitude! Looking forward to even more photoshoots together ^o^
~ December 2014 ~ FotoEdmundo ~
Because
it was so fun last time and the photographer would love to have a
"Geisha" in his portfolio, too, we decided to shoot again. Hairstyle and Make-up were done by Nancy Wenz. Nice look, right? We took nearly
thousand photos *haha*
~ December 2014 ~ FotoEdmundo ~
Also a last and quick Christmas photo should be done on that day. So that was my last photoshooting for this year! ^-^
~✩~✩~✩~





































Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen