Photographer: Anh Binh Photography
Models: Lucky Chocolate Maid Café
All rights reserved.
~ This is Halloween, this is Halloween ♪♫ ♪ ~
I'm the Sweet Death~ Welcome to my sweet Maid Hell ♥
Actually I didn't intend to go to the photoshooting first, because I was busy the day before. But I woke up in the morning and suddenly prepared myself very spontaneously! XD
Don't know why, but there were many, many obstacles for us on that day ^^" After a looong trip through the whole world (because we didn't find the way and meeting point, got lost, the traffic was terrible, too), we finally arrived at the shooting location! Good thing, that the park was beautiful, where flowers were still blooming in autumn!
We enjoyed a lively photoshooting with photographer Anh Binh and for all the girls, who shooted with him the first time, where super surprised about his eyes for details xD But they were very thankful about his posing advices, because they aren't very experienced in shootings yet. Also his girlfriend Barbie was the loveliest assistant ever, who checked up our outfits every time, so we would look detailed perfectly! ^.^
Here we show you the sweet side of our Halloween Maids! ♥
Somehow we are having many cute animals, so you won't be scared, right? ^.~
~✩~✩~✩~
~ Yui ~ RiiNa (me) ~ Lisa ~ Miu ~ Junmei ~ Jessi ~
~ Uyen ~ Luna ~ Mimi ~ Lulu ~ Lizzy ~ Cari ~
~✩~✩~✩~
~✩~✩~✩~
~✩~✩~✩~




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen